*Updated: 06.04.09- Spaceship, Paranoid
*Updated: 07.02.09- Street Lights
Hey yall, instead of dropping videos over and over again for the same album, I am goona do a few artist roundups, and what better than to do one of my favs Kanye West? All links are in youtube format.
- Love Lockdown
- Amazing (Young Jeezy)
- Paranoid (feat. Mr. Hudson, Rihanna)
- Street Lights
- Can’t Tell Me Nothing
- Stronger (feat. Daft Punk)
- Good Life (feat. T-Pain)
- Flashing Lights (feat. Dwele)
- Homecoming (feat. Chris Martin)
- Good Morning
- Diamonds from Sierra Leone
- Gold Digger (feat. Jamie Foxx)
- Heard Em Say (feat. Adam Levine)
- Touch the Sky (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
- Drive Slow (feat. T.I., Paul Wall, GLC)
- Jesus Walks
- Slow Jamz (feat. Jamie Foxx, Twista)
- New Workout Plan (feat. Farnzworth)
- Through the Wire
- All Falls Down (feat. Syleena Johnson)
- Two Words (feat. Mos Def, Freeway)
- Spaceship (ft. Consequence & GLC)
Hey look! Only 3 months late! I want to call this episode “Achilles makes love to the F-word” and I don’t mean the BRILLIANT show by Chef Gordon Ramsay, I mean that when I am a little stuffy and very tired, I swear like a FUCKING SAILOR!
ROFL Wrapup 08 pt:1– Download (right click> save as)
In part one we sing some songs (off key), and list off our favourite games of the year. The results will surprise some…
- Achilles: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
- Bryan: Fallout 3
- Mike: Fable 2
Also we come to a HUGE disagreement over best movies of the year, but we came to a resounding agreement on the BEST MOVIE EVER (although it’s a huge cop-out)…
DARK FUCKING KNIGHT!
I know, I know… but we talk about some rad indie stuff as well as have a FEVERENT disagreement on the best comedy of the year (I still say Forgetting Sarah Marshall FTW!) All in all, good show, LOTS OF PASSION, and a hell of a year. Check out part 1 of 2.
Until Next Time I Remain… Sailing.
Hello my little candies! We got some banging ROFLcast tracks as I go through who will win Grammys this year. SINCE I AM NEVER WRONG! I am a little upset because I had a rather good podcast and then I had to go back and re-record half of it. Stupid me, I should have saved my work! oh well… here is this weeks track list:
- Akon- keep you much longer
- Ne-yo- mad
- Kanye West- streetlights
- Beyonce- Halo
- Will.I.Am- New Day
Yes I know. Mega Awesome, make sure to go out and buy the albums and support the artist!
Heh that was funny. Wow!! I’m still super shocked. I can’t believe that music mogul Matthew Knowles to come on the podcast. Ok, he didn’t. I just made up the interview with clips from a radio interview he did with a radio station. But I am pretty sure you figured it out already. I hope you like it! It’s a little rough because I freestyled most of it, but NEXT TIME I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY OTHER HEAVLY BODY ALIVE!!!
I feel pretty bad about not giving any music news, but nothing is really that exciting this week. That new Katy Perry song is catchy as hell. And even Jesse McCartney sounds more RnB than most RnB singers. Its so disturbing. I am actually listening to the podcast now and man I am a terrible acting, I should stick to fighting off communists and being a gigolo for super models. Man David Archuleta shoulda won American Idol… what?
- Katy Perry- Hot n’ Cold
- Ne-Yo- Miss Independant
- Jesse McCartney- It’s Over
- Brandy- Right Here (departed)
- David Archuleta- Crush
Hey yall! Got something new for ya this week, a friend of mine Chelsea snuck into my Fortress of Awesome in the dead of the night, gassed my Dungeon of Pleasure and took over ROFLcast! She took 5 of her favorite Indie hits and deleted the rest of my music, FORCING me at musket-point to make a podcast with “good” music. How dare she! The result?
I learned about some really great new bands that don’t get a lot of mainstream attention. We have everything from some neat Alternative rock tracks to complete instrumentals. Unfortunately, since I am such a busy bee I had to burn through this cast at BREAKNECK speeds, doing everything in one take, but I think it turned out pretty good! We will definitely be doing this again. And if you want to have your playlist featured, Go fuck yourself. Chelsea gets to do it cause she’s cooler than you.
- Death Cab For Cutie- "Cath"
- Fleet Foxes – "White Winter Hymnal"
- Sigur Ros – "Gobbledigook"
- My Morning Jacket – "Evil Urges"
- Holy Fuck – “Lovely Allen”
- 50 cent is a bitch
- Dr. Dre says that Detox is in the Works
- Dark Knight Kills Everyone Ever
- New Nas, Pink and T-Pain/Lil Wayne albums in the works
- Jessica Simpson isn’t as lame
Vilcommin ROFLcasters!!! I need hugs, I’m tired. Got a backdated (ish) episode for yall, with some really cool RnB tracks from pedophiles, Mexicans and the One. You’ll figure it out when you listen to it. I tried something new with my voice, I think it turned out oktizzle, but I compressed the file a little too much so it may sound tinny. SO IT WAS AN EPIC FAIL ON MY PART!!!! Oh and the last track is a remix from the Thriller 25th Anniversary Album, GO GET THAT ALBUM its awesome. I think in my rush to get it out today I made another fuck up, The background track was a karaoke track, not an instrumental so you will hear “you want a piece of me” periodically. DOUBLE EPIC FAIL!!!!
DOWNLOAD or Listen to it on my Profile Page
- Ne-Yo: A-Milli (freestyle remix)
- Lil Eddie– City Of My Heart
- Akon feat. Michael Jackson– Hold My Hand
- Lloyd feat. The Dream– I Need Love
- Michael Jackson feat. Akon- Wanna Be Startin Something
Until Next Time I Remain…. CAPTAIN FAIL!!!
You know what? I don’t feel like writing shit. I had a screwed up night last night. I saw The Love Guru with my Ex, went to a gay bar, met up with a bunch of cute girls that just graduated from Massage school, and I got no happy ending. Then 2 of my ex’s came to see me at work today at the same time and then watched a presentation together. IM A LITTLE DISTRAUGHT. Dom your my boy.
Listen: Streaming or Download (right click, save as)
- Nicole sings too well to be PCD, she sounds like Patti LaBelle almost
- Do they say “when i grow up, I wanna be a star, drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies?” ….i think they do!
- The songs were London Bridge and fergilicious, then she came hard back with Glamerous and Big Girls Don’t Cry
- I LOVE that Bust It Baby pt. 2 song.
- That clinking sound you hear sometimes is Orchid Tea. FUCKING DELICIOUS!
- Plies ft. Ne-yo: Bust It Baby pt. 2
- Pussycat Dolls- When I Grow Up
- Keri Hilson- Energy
- I’ll Be Loving You Long Time- Mariah Carey ft. TI
- Kanye West ft. Chris Martin- Homecoming